26 Jan 2009

Kung Hei Fat Choy! (Happy New Year)


Yes, I know, January 26th cannot really be happy new year for non-chinese people, but I'm jumpin' on the bandwagon anyway.

Been in a blogging/life slump lately, but it's time to snap out of it and get on with some work. Hoping to get some crafting going soon (as soon as I shake off this cough I've got ... more germs at Germ Central), together with a few shop updates, and some decent pictures.

To start us off this year, here are some Chinese Lanterns, thanks to Amber at Kids Craft Weekly for the great idea - so easy to make, the children were impressed.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean - it's so nice to hear that others have been in a slump, too. It makes me feel less lazy somehow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute! I jumped on the bandwagon too, and wore a little Chinese jacket in honor of the holiday

    ReplyDelete