7 Nov 2008

Not quite a sell out!

Phew!

Well, after a day of sewing yesterday (Mum thankfully took the spotty ones away), to finish off a bunch of pencil roll ups, I rushed off to the school sale. I previewed my table at home:












And it looked very similar at the school (minus No 2 though!). It was quite a busy night, and I made quite a few sales, hooray, but not quite as much as I'd hoped.

Enough to buy a new book that I've hankered after though, and probably some spare to put away in the savings jar (ha, ha, ha). Cue hollow laugh here, we've just had an electricity bill for £390, due to estimated meter readings over the past year. Toast for Christmas I think, or gruel.

Another sale next weekend, in the meantime, if you're interested, have a look at my Folksy shop (rowsewcreative).

No comments:

Post a Comment