7 Oct 2008

Hats and Spoony Fabric Delight!

Wow, I had a busy evening Sunday.

Look - 3 crochet baby hats! This is what happens if you go sick, and don't have to run around looking after small children - time to do stuff!!














2 have been distributed to local friends' fairly small babies, and the third is waiting for anyone to have a newborn. I don't know any at the moment. I'm sure, like buses, several will be along shortly.

And now, to reveal my first Spoonflower print - received in the mail today with great excitement by me and No. 2 - da-da!:












Apple pie anyone? She already bagged it though: 'can you make me a quilt with that apples Mummy?' I'm considering it. Maybe one apple. I don't really want to share it. Let me know what you think! Off to Stich 'n' Bitch this evening, so I have to find something to do...... Maybe show and tell?

Happy Tuesday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment