8 Aug 2012

Missing in Action

Been busy enjoying the not raining weather of late, including some days off with Teflon Boy. We're just doing long weekends during the school summer holidays - Friday to Monday, which is just right for full-on family activities! We've even enjoyed some olympics related activities, we tried some sporty things at the Sports Arena down on the beach at Weymouth - Kayaking was the big hit with all the family, so much so that we are now considering whether to buy our own. In other news, it's very nearly my Extremely Big birthday (40), and I have requested a ukelele as one of my gifts. I hope to achieve great things (!) but as I haven't practised or played on any musical instrument since the arrival of Things 1 and 2, I expect my ambition to exceed my ability by quite a lot. In the interest of research, this morning I clicked through from the lovely Wikipedia, to this handy site where I found an AMAZING video of The Waffle Stompers, covering Gotye's most recent hit 'Somebody I Used To Know'. Please watch their video, the kids and I enjoyed it so much, I believe I'm going to be watching it all day now!

No comments:

Post a Comment